As I am sitting here trying to share with you women (and men) yet another story about an important lunation reaching us tomorrow, snow is covering Bucharest and the wind is howling through the window. It’s almost ironic that we should experience a full moon full of passion in the sunniest sign right in the middle of the winter and cold. Maybe because the most important light is really found in the darkest, coldest times. The lion is a majestic creature, a symbol for dedication and open heart. The Anahata, the heart chakra is governed by this magnificent Leo sign. So we are invited to open our heart fields and see the world with courage, not ego, with love, not competition. The full moon is quite tense, squared by Uranus (the planet of sudden changes) with a difficult square relation between Mars and Venus. Sudden shifts and releases are invited into your life through the Heart/Anahata. Sudden courage to speak up and share your passions with the world. This full moon wants you to show us your gifts and creative sparks, the places your inner child enjoys living. What are you most proud of in you? Where did you find the courage to overcome obstacles and now you can inspire others? This is suuuuch a plentiful, bright time.
What you can do to align with the energy of this full moon: light a green candle and use a mosc oil; say the heart prayer; meditate for 10 minutes while placing your left hand on the heart and right hand on the belly; write in your journal the things you are passionate about in life and work and how you would make them a reality. And yes, kiss that special one (or ones) in your life, look them in the eyes with love.
Here is a short list of ideas for practicing the sacredness of this full moon for each sign (check your Sun, Ascendant and Moon):
- Aries: Let the full moon help you find the courage to reclaim your creativity, playfulness, inner child;
- Taurus: Let the full moon help you find the courage to free yourself from generational trauma and unhealthy family patterns;
- Gemini: Let the full moon help you find the courage to tell that special one the thing you’ve been hiding deep within your mercurial heart;
- Cancer: Let the full moon help you find the courage to ask for the money you deserve in any matter of business;
- Leo: There you go, the star of this full moon, let it help you find the courage to release your inner lion and cut as many layers of egocentric crap you’ve been collecting;
- Virgo: Let the full moon help you find the courage to release the inner victim thoughts still clouding your mind and breaking the relation with your Divine;
- Libra: Let the full moon help you find the courage to release those people and groups that no longer serve your purpose and individuation; you are the sum of the closest people you spend time with;
- Scorpio: Let the full moon help you find the courage to get out of hiding and show the world you have a blessed purpose;
- Sag: Let the full moon help you find the courage to go somewhere new or maybe just release a judgemental pattern that separates you from the others;
- Capricorn: Let the full moon help you find the courage to break ties with the situations or people that control you; and for those out there who are struggling with health like me, remember you are guided towards a great physician that will solve a problem you’ve been dealing with in the hiding;
- Aqua: Let the full moon help you find the courage to sacrifice less for the collective and invest more in your significant ones;
- Pisces: Let the full moon help you find the courage to get out of jobs you don’t like anymore or situations that make you a servant instead of a purposeful mentor.
The love in me recognises the love in you. See you on @womenarehealing (Instagram)